Christians in Kaduna
Governor Nasir El Rufai has ordered the immediate closure of two churches, a seminary and a church-owned hospitals and secondary school in Saminaka, Lere Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
The affected bodies are: Theological Seminary of Northern Nigeria, (TSNN), Shalom Comprehensive College, Assemblies of God Church, AGC, Assemblies of God Church (Jerusalem) and AGC Evangelist Hospital, also in Saminaka.
He said the closure was to avoid the eruption of violence among factions of the congregations whose leaderships’ positions he described as, “principally to preserve their personal interests with little concern for the common good, and the peace and security of Kaduna State”.
Most Pastors in Nigeria have been sending out messages and praying against the laws made by the Kaduna State Governor.
Some have even organised groups and sects. Some are praying that it doesn’t get to Lagos or their State.
I SEE THESE AS HYPOCRITICAL MOVES… WHEN LAST HAVE YOU BEEN ON MORNING CRY… NOW YOU ARE CRYING THAT IT IS OVER.
WHEN LAST HAVE YOU PREACHED ON THE STREET.
IF YOU ARE TRULY A CITY SET UPON A HILL YOUR LIGHT CANNOT BE HID.
DON’T KADUNA RESIDENTS WORK IN OFFICES?
WHY HAVE THEY NOT BEEN INVITING PEEPS TO THEIR CHURCHES AND TELLING THEM ABOUT JESUS THERE ?…..
HAVE THE CHRISTIANS IN KADUNA STATE SHOWN LOVE TO STRANGERS TO THE EXTENT THEY WOULD ASK WHY THEY WERE DIFFERENT?
HAVE THE PASTORS IN KADUNA GIVEN TO ORPHANAGES, WIDOWS AND THE POOR, OR ARE THEY BUSY MAKING A MERCHANDISE OF THE GOSPEL?
ARE THEY SHOWING CHRISTIANITY?
WHO WE ARE..
IF you are a Christian in Kaduna who is circumcised
(Philipians 3: 3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. )
CONTINUE WITH ASSURANCE OF THE GOD OF ALL FLESH..
Matthew 10: 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
This say it all
Seriously, Read below, some of the contents of the anti-Christian laws;
– In Kaduna you cannot preach without license
– Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year license (renewable every year). That is, you must always preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years imprisonment.
– If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside Kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify to preach in Kaduna state.
– Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will only be given licensed for one year.
– The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other communication gadgets except in religious building or inside your house.
– That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching or religious music inside your cars or in any open place except in your house or religious building.
– If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
– You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
– Since all preaching must be done within a building, it means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
– This could also means, people will not be allowed to go out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with address systems to advertise their programs.
The Circumcision is not afraid.
NO Holiness NO Heaven